High efficiency residential AHU with active heat recovery
Arne MüllerCAREL Deutschland National Sales Manager HVAC
will present "High efficiency residential AHU with active heat recovery"
in a speech scheduled for October the 12th at 15.40 pm (Hall 4A, Stand 4A-401),
in German language
On Tuesday 12 October, from 3:40 pm to 4:00 pm, at Hall 4, Stand 4-139, Arne Müller, CAREL Deutschland National Sales Manager, will be making a presentation entitled ‘High efficiency residential AHU with active heat recovery’ in German language.
The purpose of this presentation is to describe CAREL’s complete solution for managing the most advanced air handling units available on the market.
The solution comprises a complete platform based on the c.pco mini programmable controller, exploiting the features of the new c.suite development environment and CAREL’s extensive know-how in high-efficiency solutions.
The main features of this solution include:
- EC fans for precise regulation of the air flow
- Integrated refrigerant circuit, in particular with BLDC compressors, to maximize energy recovery from the exhaust air.
- High efficiency CAREL devices for maximum energy savings: power+ inverters, EEVs, adiabatic humidifiers
- Thermal wheel and cross plate heat exchangers
The numerous functions provided by the software include:
- Dehumidification on dew point
- Advanced defrost for the heat exchanger and the condensing coil
- Freecooling/freeheating, with control of indoor air quality
- Management of different HMIs: pGD1, pLDPro, ThTune
- Additional IOs through c.pCOe expansion board
Time: 3:40 PM - 4:00 PM
Location: Hall 4, Stand 4-139
Arne Müller, National Sales Manager HVAC