NXL variable frequency drive
- energy saving: reducing rotation speed means less energy consumption.
- better stability: flow-rate modulation allows better temperature control.
- operating flexibility: due to widespread use of traditional AC motors, the product can be used in many applications
The NXL variable frequency drive represents Carel's most flexible solution for managing variable flow-rate applications: NXL is an inverter that can control the rotation speed of traditional AC induction motors. Speed modulation allows devices such as fans, pumps and compressors to adapt the flow-rate delivered based on instant load requirement, thus ensuring best system control and at the same time lower energy consumption. The NXL range is available with single-phase and three-phase power supply, and with a wide range of power ratings, from 0.37 to 30 kW. Some examples where the product can be used are: - modulation of fan speed on air handling units;
- modulation of compressor capacity; - modulation of flow-rate on pumps supplying the systems and
- evaporator pumps in chillers; - condensing pressure control on ventilation units.