- New Operating System – New Multitasking Operating System ensures optimal system resource usage, extended datatypes for user application (32 bit floating point numbers) application speed increase and independent protocol engines.
- Connectivity – c.pCO features two integrated Ethernet interfaces, three serial interfaces, two optional expansion cards and two USB ports. A great choice of communication protocols is possible (Modbus, Carel, BACNet, LON, Konnex, TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, NTP, SNMP and many others).
- Cloud services – Plug & Play solution for tERA platform connection. All tERA services are available just connecting the Ethernet plug to your home or office network, without the need for an external connection box.
- Energy Saving – c.pCO Medium model embeds two EVDEVO Expansion Valve Drivers with optional Uptracap module, for integrated energy saving management.
- Flexibility – c.pCO features up to 10 Universal I/O pins for maximum I/O flexibility. Thanks to a proprietary ASIC these Universal pins can be independently configured as Analogue Input, Digital Input or Analogue Output.
- Hardware Backward Compatibility – c.pCO is Pin to Pin compatible with pCO5+, pCO5 and pCO3 controllers.
The c.pCO controller offers specific new functions for improving efficiency in HVAC/R systems:
- all analogue input channels can be configured as:
- digital input (voltage-free);
- analogue output (PWM or 0 to 10 V);
- wide selection of probes for different applications (NTC, PTC, PT100, PT500, PT1000, 0 to 1 V, 0 to 5 V, 0 to 10 V, 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA);
- integration of EVDEVO driver for control of electronic expansion valves with ultracap technology, guaranteeing stepper electronic expansion valves close in the event of power failures;
- connectivity, providing more demanding designers with up to 2 builtin Ethernet interfaces, 5 serial lines, 3 of which always available and configurable in terms of protocol (CAREL or Modbus®) and type (FieldBus or BMS), and 2 optional, again configurable in terms of protocol (Modbus®, BACnet™, CAREL, CANbus, Konnex, LonWorks) and physical support (RS485, Ethernet, Can, Konnex, FTT-10). Standard USB "Host" and "Device" ports for programming the c.pCO using a standard USB pendrive, or direct connection to a PC without requiring serial converters.