The ultimateSAM system can use steam both from a network under pressure and from an atmospheric pressure generator (humidifier). In the first case, the fluid reaches the distributor via a regulating valve, by means of which there is an expansion that almost reaches atmospheric pressure. In the second case, ultimateSAM is connected directly to the steam producer; in this case the modulation of the flow of steam is carried out directly by the humidifier. In order to minimize condensation, the lances for the distribution of steam have been designed with deflectors and nozzles so as to ensure that only dry steam is released into the air handler unit/duct.
ultimateSAM can be ordered with vertical distribution tubes equipped with air cushion insulation so as to reduce both the heating of the air and the formation of condensation.
The distributors with insulation feature nozzles inserted in the tubes under pressure, which take the dry steam from the centre of the distributors themselves to avoid the emission of drops of condensation in the air flow. Instead, the distributors that are not insulated do not feature nozzles. The use of models with insulated lances with nozzles allows a reduction of 30% condensation compared to non-insulated ones. In both cases, of course, a short absorption distance is guaranteed (of the order of ½ metre).
Single lance (SA0)
It can be used for pressurized steam or with steam at atmospheric pressure. In this case, the manifold separates the condensation as it is equipped with an internal deflector, as well as a condensate drain. The single lance is provided with insulation and nozzles to reduce the formation of condensation and the absorption distance.
Accessories available for the single lance:
• SAKC*S10*0: condensation drainage pipe kit;
• SAKC0*T0*0: condensation drainage fitting kit;
• SAKD0*10*0 e SAKD0*20*0: steam input kit for double-pipe.
• Modulating valves with electric actuator and automatic closing safety device in case of power failure;
• Steam input connections in stainless steel;
• Separators and condensate drains to prevent the condensation of the power line from reaching the valve of the distributor.
• Y-filters for the removal of any impurities present in the supply piping