three-phase (IP55) with RS485
The parameters can be configured via the serial connection or using a programming key. The main parameters are:
• select Min/Cut-off speed;
• set delay at start-up;
• select minimum and maximum speed;
• set linear or quadratic function;
• directly manage output speed (override);
• select output speed when an alarm is active (0%, 50%, 100%);
• read internal operating temperature
The FCR3 devices are slave microprocessor controllers that manage three-phase asynchronous motors. The are mainly used to control condenser fan motors on refrigeration units. The control signal may be analogue 0 to 10 V, PWM, 0 to 20 mA or Modbus RTU over RS485 serial; the devices also feature a digital input and a digital output for alarm management.
The serial port is used for remote supervision of all the parameters in the controlled system. Up to 255 addresses can be set on the Modbus network.