Steam humidification takes a significant step forward thanks to the latest-generation Carel controller, bringing the new and expanded gaSteam range (45, 90, 150, 180, 300 kg/h) in line with the most advanced industry 4.0 standards.
The new neat and elegant design includes several new features, such as a touchscreen graphic display for an unprecedented user experience. Now available in both indoor and outdoor versions (IAS 12-94), ensuring easy installation on AHUs installed on rooftops and avoiding the need for sources of gas inside the building. The exclusive design of the heat exchanger ensures high efficiency (94-96%) and easy maintenance.
Made from stainless steel, it guarantees long life even in heavy-duty working conditions and with any type of feedwater. The price gap between gas and electricity makes gaSteam the ideal choice for more demanding applications, where steam is required for many hours a day, saving thousands of euros a year.
Continuous modulation of steam flow-rate means this unit is also suitable for precision applications. Easy to install, it features a room-sealed combustion chamber with premix burner and gas control valve with double safety closing; it is moreover equipped with multiple safety devices and comes with ETL and CE certification (attested by TÜV-DVGW).
The upgraded gaSteam range improves its strengths and introduces new ones, becoming a benchmark of excellence among the gas-fired humidifiers currently available on the market.
- Both indoor and outdoor versions
- 45, 90, 150, 180, 300 kg/h sizes (and 450 kg/h for the outdoor version only)
- continuous modulation from 25 to 100% (12.5% for the 180 kg/h and 300 kg/h models);
- accuracy of ± 3% RH
- touchscreen graphic display;
- advanced connectivity to local network (web server) and remote supervisor (cloud)
- possibility to use wireless probes
- stainless steel boiler and heat exchanger with heat exchange efficiency up to 96%;
- low NOx emissions;