c.pCOe is the I/O expansion card, built using with CAREL-proprietary microchip, that allows considerable flexibility in the configuration of the various pins, both as inputs (support for passive NTC, PTC, PT1000 probes, digital inputs and active voltage and current probes) and as outputs (0-10 V, PWM).
The c.pCOe card is available in 2 versions:
- Basic version, with a total of 16 I/O channels available, 10 of which can be configured as analogue inputs or outputs, and 6 relays.
- Enhanced version, same I/O configuration as the basic version, with the addition of a built-in driver for managing a CAREL unipolar electronic expansion valve.
- DIN rail mounting (4 DIN)
- 10 universal channels (inputs/outputs)
- 6 relays
- 24 Vac/Vdc power supply
- Integrated RS485 port
- c.Suite and 1tool libraries for rapid integration
- Built-in unipolar EXV driver (Enhanced version)
- Ultracap module support (Enhanced version)