• AFS system (Anti Foaming System): detects foam to prevent droplets of water being carried by the steam;
• cylinders with galvanised electrodes and anti-scale filter at bottom, openable cylinders also available;
• steam production with continuous modulation from 20% to maximum rating (10% for 90 & 130 kg/h models);
• built-in conductivity sensor and control software to optimise energy efficiency and maintenance costs, with constant performance throughout cylinder life.
• automatic water drain after 3 days of inactivity
Type "X" humiSteam humidifiers represent Carel's high-end solution in immersed electrode humidifiers. They have a built-in controller with graphic display and keypad for programming and controlling operation.
The following modes can be selected at any time:
• ON/OFF by external humidistat;
• proportional to external signal;
• proportional to external signal plus a maximum humidity limit probe in the duct;
• modulating based on set point and humidity probe reading ;
• modulating based on set point and humidity probe reading and limit probe in the duct.
Steam flow-rate is modulated continuously from 20 to 100% of maximum capacity (10 to 100% in the 90 and 130 kg/h models), except for in ON/OFF mode, where production is all or nothing.
Type "X" humiSteam humidifiers can accept the following external signals, selected on the keypad: voltage-free contact from humidistat, 0-1 V, 0-10 V, 2-10 V, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA.
Type "X" controllers exploit all the advantages of pCO technology, the family of CAREL programmable controllers:
• easy to use, graphic display with clear messages in different languages;
• operation based on daily and weekly time bands with variable set points;
• BMS connectivity via various types of LAN (e.g.: Modbus® (standard), BACnet™, LON®);
• complete diagnostics with text messages, alarm log with time stamping;
• remote diagnostics via GSM (optional);
• automatic drain due to inactivity.