• modulation based on the weighted average of 2 temperature probes for large steam baths;
• AFS system (Anti Foaming System): detects foam to prevent droplets of water being carried by the steam;
• cylinders with galvanised electrodes and anti-scale filter at bottom, openable cylinders also available;
• steam production with continuous modulation from 20% to maximum rating ;
• built-in conductivity sensor and control software to optimise energy efficiency and maintenance costs, with constant performance throughout cylinder life;
• automatic water drain after 3 days of inactivity
The humiSteam Wellness model has been especially made to meet the typical demands of steam bath applications, with the software thus able to manage:
• daily and weekly time bands;
• different temperature set points for the time bands;
• up to 3 actuators for the distribution of essences, and 1 for the disinfection cycle;
• up to 2 fans (cabin and exhaust) and cabin light;
• easy to use, graphic display with icons and messages in different languages;
• connectivity via various types of LAN (Modbus®, BACnet™, LON);
• operating hour counter and alarm log with time stamping;
In addition, the display-keypad can be detached from the humidifier and connected in a remote position, to simplify integration into OEM products.
The following modes can be selected at any time:
• ON/OFF by external humidistat;
• proportional to external signal;
• modulating based on set point and temperature probe reading;
Steam flow-rate is modulated continuously from 20 to 100% of maximum capacity, except for in ON/OFF mode, where production is all or nothing.
humiSteam Wellness uses mains water and completely automatically manages water concentration and any formation of foam, for maximum steam bath safety.