General characteristicsPlantVisor Embedded is the new CAREL solution that ensures the simple and rapid installation of a monitoring and telemaintenance system for all CAREL instruments. PlantVisor Embedded can be used as a local system with mouse, keyboard and monitor, or as a monitoring system accessed solely from a remote workstation via modem or network.PlantVisor Embedded includes a complete pre-configured version of PlantVisor Enhanced Local running on dedicated hardware, and features all the communication ports required to best exploit its Web Server and installation monitoring functions:
Advantages of the embedded solutionThe features of PlantVisor Embedded include:
- built-in fax/modem to communicate via e-mail, fax, SMS, Microsoft® Internet Explorer, PlantVisor remote;
- built-in Ethernet™ port for LAN – WAN – Internet connection;
- serial port for PC-Gate, supplied, used for communication to the instruments;
- USB / parallel port for printers.
- simplified supervisor setup, saving the end user the problems of having to choose and purchase a suitable PC and modem, install the program and complete the basic configuration;
- reduction in overall costs (maintenance, component selection, etc.);
- reduction in installation and configuration time;
- rapid troubleshooting;
- choice of different languages: Italian, English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Czech, Greek, Russian (check the availability of the required language when purchasing).