μChiller Process is the CAREL solution for complete management of air/water and water/water process chillers.
The maximum configuration manages 2 compressors in a single circuit. The distinctive element of μChiller Process is complete control of high-efficiency units through integrated management of two electronic valves (ExV) - expansion and hot gas bypass - and brushless BLDC compressors.This guarantees a prompt response of the compressor as well as higher protection and reliability, without however neglecting high unit efficiency.
The user terminal allows wireless connectivity with mobile devices and is built-in on the panel mounted models, or sold separately on DIN rail mounted models. The CAREL “APPLICA” app can be used to download and send operating logs relating to serious alarm situations that occur on the unit.
- Hot gas bypass and tank management.
- Two user pumps.
Efficiency and reliability
- Complete control of the compressor envelope, ensuring maximum reliability.
- Advanced management of DC inverter compressors with EEV synchronisation and protection functions.
Wireless connectivity with APPLICA
- Innovative graphic interface.
- Quick unit commissioning.
- Download and send data logs on alarm situations.
Compatibility with natural refrigerants and low-GWP mixtures to meet the needs of unit manufacturers in terms of regulations such as F-Gas, EPA, ...