pCO5 compact (I/O board)
- Backward Compatibility - pCO5 is Pin to Pin compatible with pCO3. Software is fully binary compatible using pCO3 emulation BIOS.
- Connectivity - pCO5 features two integrated serial interfaces, two optional expansion cards and two USB ports.
- USB - Simple service and monitoring using the standard USB ports. USB Host port available to connect standard USB dongle and USB Device port to connect to a PC without external converters.
- Energy Savings - pCO5 Medium model embeds two EVDEVO Expansion Valve Drivers with optional Uptracap module, for integrated energy saving management.
The new pCO compact series has been designed to obtain a programmable controller that is compact - just 6 DIN modules - yet at the same time with high capacity in terms of connectivity and integrated functions.
pCO compact is compatible as regards both the hardware and software with the pCO family; consequently, it's versatile for all types of applications and requirements in the HVAC/R sector.
There are two versions of pCO compact, which differ in terms of the number and type of inputs / outputs, so as to best adapt to the needs of the application:
- type A with 7 relay/SSR digital outputs, 2 0/10V-PWM analogue outputs, 8 analogue inputs;
- type B with 5 relay/SSR digital outputs and 4 0/10V-PWM analogue outputs, 6 analogue inputs;
The built-in user interface has a white positive LCD, with 132x64 dot resolution, allowing a high degree of customisation, plus a six-button membrane keypad.