- Stand-alone controller for complete three-phase cold room management
- Up to 3 three-phase loads managed, including the compressor
- Smartcella (IR33+) control logic, parameters and user interface
- Main switch (disconnect switch) on the front of the panel
- Indicator LED for real-time monitoring of load contactors (independent of control logic)
Smartcella 3PH is a stand-alone controller for complete three phase cold room management.
The range of products can manage three-phase compressors up to 7.5 HP and different load configurations (single/three-phase).
Full cold room control
Smartcella 3PH exploits the same control logic, parameters and user interface as SmartCella (IR33+), but with the addition of all contactors and protectors for controlling the majority of three-phase cold room devices.
- 2 NTC probes, for room and defrost temperature
- 1 digital input for door switch
- 1 additional NTC probe or digital input that can be configured depending on requirements
- pressure switch (pump-down)
- fan thermal protector
- defrost heater thermal protector
- pressure switch (high or low pressure alarm)
- Kriwan protector
- condenser fan
- evaporator fan
- defrost heaters
- relay (AUX) for cold room lights (configurable)
- solenoid valve
- compressor crankcase heater
- Kriwan power supply
Personnel safety and device protection
All Smartcella 3PH models are equipped with a main switch (disconnect switch) accessible from the front door of the panel that acts as an emergency switch, cutting off power supply to the cold room and the loads and/or as an operator safety device, preventing access to the live parts when power is supplied.
Thanks to the adjustable motor protector, Smartcella 3PH can protect most compressors up to 7.5 HP available on the market.
Protection of cold room loads is assured by circuit breakers.
Smartcella 3PH shares the same family feeling, control logic, parameters and user interface as Smartcella (IR33+), making system configuration and commissioning much faster
Additional LED indicators on the front of the panel provide immediate feedback on load contactor status, warning the user when a protector has been activated. The warning LEDs also allow also a clearer view of panel status, even from a distance.
A convenient terminal block is available for all input and output connections, with plenty of room to work, guaranteeing easy and fast wiring.
Additional flexibility and adaptability is ensured by the configurable AUX relay, the possibility to connect and configure an additional probe or digital input, and the possibility to modify or replicate the configuration via VPM software