UltraCella is a cold room front panel with 6 relays, USD data logging function and humidity management logic. It can be combined with up to 2 EVD modules for managing 2 EEVs, and/or power modules to increase power or manage three-phase loads.
- 6 relay outputs (2HP compressor, 2HP defrost, 16A evaporator fans, 16A lights and 2 x 8A auxiliary relay outputs for additional functions);
- 5 analogue inputs (3 x NTC / NTC HT / PT1000 + 1 x NTC / NTC HT / 0-10V + 1 x 4-20mA / 0-5Vrat);
- 3 digital inputs;
- 2 built-in RS485 serial lines: - BMS: CAREL protocol (Slave) for supervisors - Fieldbus: Modbus protocol (Master) for connection to EVD expansion module and/or remote 3ph panels;
- Humidity reading and control by external CAREL humidifier.
UltraCella meets the needs of all cold room users, in all stages: from installation to commissioning for installers, everyday use for end users.
Installers can take advantage of these new features:
- DIN rail for fast wall mounting;
- More GND terminals available for probes and sensors, 230Vac relays for compressor, defrost and evaporator fans and large 7.5mm terminals;
- 180° “fold out” controller opening.
Installers can reduce commissioning times thanks to:
- Configuration via wizard, available on pGD1 Service (optional);
- With UltraCella only, 10 different pre-set configurations are available as standard, for the main types of applications (CO2, double evaporator management, etc.);
- Download/upload configurations via USB port
Interaction with the electronic controller has never been so simple for end users, thanks to:
- HACCP reports available via USB port in an easy-to-analyse CSV file;
- Intuitive built-in HMI with large display and contextual help.
The powerful electronics and innovative mechanical architecture allow:
- Seamless addition of new features (add-on and remote);
- Just one main controller to manage all upgrade features;
- Reduced stock management for customers;
- An “open” platform that is ready for development of future features.
UltraCella and SmartCella share a modular platform. This is easily expandable and upgradable with additional contents thanks to the new modular mechanical concept.
The module can be mounted directly on a DIN rail or pre-assembled for wall mounting, thanks to special plastic inserts and three wide bypass holes for convenient and safe wiring, while guaranteeing IP65 on the complete enclosure.
A wide range of modules is available: up to 2 EVD modules that can drive 2 EEVs for independent management of 2 evaporators, and full three-phase load management.
UltraCella is compliant with HACCP International for food safety – a first in Italy for this family of electronic devices for refrigeration equipment – guaranteeing its suitability to ensure the quality of preserved food.
The powerful platform allows the connection of more sensors and loads than other standard solutions, and manages these using optimised and advanced algorithms for total control of the cold room.
Installers can take advantage of fast wall mounting, wide space for terminals and 180° “fold out” controller opening
Faster start-up thanks to the configuration wizard and several pre-set configurations
- Daily use
Interaction with the electronic controller has never been so simple for end users, with a large, intuitive HMI
UltraCella is a modular platform. It is easily expandable and upgradable with additional contents, such as 2 EVD drivers to control up to 2 EEVs for evaporator management
UltraCella is compliant with HACCP International for food safety