The features of the new humiSonic direct highlight its versatility and make it suitable for every type of application: datacenters, museums, offices, printing facilities and cold stores are some of the typical uses, thanks to its compactness and efficiency.
For example, a humiSonic direct humidifier installed in the hot aisle of a datacenters eliminates the need for steam humidifiers in the CCU, simplifying the system and guaranteeing a very fast return on investment, due to the 90% lower running costs.
humiSonic direct encompasses, in one single solution, the control panel/power supply and air humidity probe. It is therefore a fully stand-alone unit, ideal for both new applications and retrofit installations. In addition, master/slave mode can be used to quadruple humidification system capacity.
humiSonic direct can be connected to a convenient remote display, so as to monitor the unit without needing to access the humidifier directly.
It can also be easily integrated into a BMS using an external signal (for example, 0 to 10 V, 4 to 20 mA) or via a serial link with Modbus protocol. If controlled by a sufficiently accurate external signal, humiSonic can achieve exceptional precision: even less than ±1% around the relative humidity set point.
The transducers that guarantee at least 10,000 continuous operating hours mean maintenance is needed so rarely as to be almost forgotten; humiSonic direct will remind users when maintenance is required
humiSonic direct enjoys all the benefits of ultrasound technology, plus additional new improvements developed by CAREL:
- energy saving: just 10% of the power consumption of steam humidifiers;
- reliability: 10,000 hours of uninterrupted operation guaranteed;
- precision: relative humidity control of ±1% on the set point;
- absorption efficiency: the droplets, just 1 µm in size, evaporate instantly;
- easy installation: humiSonic direct only requires a power and feed water connection to start running;
- hygiene: stainless steel components, no water recirculation and periodical washing cycles.